Electrical CAD software articles
On this page you'll find loads of information about the electrical CAD software PCSCHEMATIC Automation.
The electrical CAD PCSCHEMATIC Automation - general info
Here you get an overview of the possibilities you have, when you choose Automation as your electrical CAD software for drawing electrical designs:
- The electrical CAD Automation - From a user perspective
- The electrical drawing software Automation - Seen from the management
- Focus on the electrical design - let Automation handle the rest
- Let Automation revolutionize your work - Automatic project generation
- Feature list for the electrical CAD software PCSCHEMATIC Automation
Our electrical CAD database makes you very effective
PCSCHEMATIC Automation offers you very strong database facilities. The databases for the software contains more than the usual component and ordering data. They also contain electrical and mechanical symbols for the components.
Read more about how much you can benefit from this in these articles:
- Our databases are different. This is why you save so much time
- Intelligent electrical CAD symbols
- The component manufacturers save you time
Choosing the right electrical CAD for your needs is not easy. Therefore we have created some material, that contains our view on what you should consider, before making the final decision.
You should also read these articles, if you want to compare electrical CAD softwares.
When you work with electrical CAD design software for your electrical engineering designs, there are some basic stuff you need to know, to get full benefit from the electrical CAD design software.
If you are still in the process of deciding which CAD software to choose, you could use these texts to check the different electrical CAD softwares, that you are comparing. Get a free demo version of the softwares, and try how easy it is to perform the tasks mentioned in the texts. You can then compare the electrical CAD softwares:
- Drawing wiring and power control circuit diagrams - in electrical design software
- Working with databases and lists - in electrical design software
- Working with plc's - in electrical design software
- Working with projects - in electrical design software
- Automatic project generation - in electrical design software
You should also read these articles, if you want to choose the right electrical CAD software for you.
PCSCHEMATIC Automation and electrical design drawing standards
When you use electrical CAD design software, you need to follow the electrical design drawing standards. It is very important that your electrical CAD supports you in following the standards easily. If not, you're in for a lot of extra work:
- Electrical drawing standards - what your electrical CAD should do for you
- Electrical design drawing standards - in electrical CAD
- Book about Electrical drawing standards in electrical CAD
Working with plc's in electrical CAD
Here are some material about what options you have, when you work with plc's in electrical CAD software:
- Easy handling of plc's in electrical CAD
- Transfer data from Simatic ET200 PLC configurator to Automation
Electrical design CAD overview and details
In the texts below, you can get a detailed overview over PCSCHEMATIC Automation, and get insight into other relevant aspects of electrical CAD drawing software:
- Electrical design software PCSCHEMATIC Automation: Detailed overview
- Timesaving workflow in electrical drawing software
- Working with cables in electrical wiring diagrams
- Preventing Repetitive Strain Injuries in electrical CAD
El-CAD på svenska (electrical CAD in Swedish)
We also have some Swedish material for our friends in Sweden. However, the texts are all PDF's: