Most companies have never really had the time or possibility to analyse how to use Automation optimally in all corners of the company. And this is exactly what we offer to do for you.
At the same time, we offer assistance in optimising your database as well as your symbols, drawing headers and sub drawings, so that you quickly and effectively can generate a unified documentation anywhere in the company, with maximum reuse of existing data.
Focus on your own experiences, needs and challenges
When you choose to save even more time, we always start by interviewing you about your needs and work challenges. We look closely at the drawings that you typically produce, which output for production – for instance for labelling – that you need to generate, and which other demands you have for the documentation and for exchanging data with other systems.
We analyse how you get maximum benefit
We then analyse which parts already function as they should, and which parts that could be optimised in order to give you maximum benefit from the software – from you receive an order, through the design phase, to the final production. A part of the job also consists of clearing up the applied symbols, drawing headers and project templates, as well as creating general sub drawings, so that all involved parties are always quickly and easily able to create a uniform, easily understandable and professionally documentation. If you have the need for it, we can also guide you in how to use the software optimally for both daily maintenance and production stops.
Your choice how much you contribute to the solution
You will always get several solutions presented to choose from, so that we respect both your financial frame and the resources that you can participate with in the process. It is important that you and your colleagues make a clear decision to invest time in the process, and take the necessary internal discussions about your needs and how you collaborate the best in your daily tasks connected to the software. Here we can offer to lead this process and present the most efficient workflows, so that you get the best information possible in order to make the right decisions.
Specialised training – based on your specific needs
As a part of the analysis, we also examine whether you and your colleagues could benefit from further training. This training can be particularly effective, because we can base the training on the specific solution for your needs, which is being implemented as a result of the package. This way, your new workflow is quickly and effectively integrated in all relevant parts of the company.
A ”Save even more time” package can for instance contain:
- An analysis of your possibilities based on your work situation and needs. In this process we go through all parts of the workflow – from receiving an order/assignment to delivering the final product (mandatory)
- Sparring in connection with your internal discussion of how you want to benefit the most from the program
- Support in creating a standardised set of drawing headers and symbols – based on your existing projects
- Guidance in creating common symbol toolbars – preferably with attached article data
- Support in creating a library of sub drawings based on your existing documentation, so that you quickly and easily can drag the most frequently used circuits into the documentation- with article data attached
- Creating standardised project templates, so that all projects are started quickly and have the same appearance
- Support in cleaning up the component database, so that it only contains the exact components and data you need in the documentation
- Specialised training based on the new possibilities
- Time schedule for the process – including follow up meetings to ensure that you are still pleased with the solution
When you have more advanced needs, the package can be expanded to also include:
- Setting up exchange of data with other software
- Guidance in setting up automatic project generation
- Development of specialised modules in the software, if the analysis discovers very specific needs
Training in following electrical standards
When you need to know more about the current standards for electrical documentation, and how to follow these the best using PCSCHEMATIC Automation, this can also be included in the package. We are members of the international standardisation committee for electrical documentation, and publish the book “Electrical documentation according to standards”.
Get more information right away!
If you need to become truly effective and get a flying start with PCSCHEMATIC Automation, please contact us right away. We will then provide you with more details about your options, and give you an idea how much it will cost to get exactly the flying start that you need.