If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Who are we
The term ‘PCSCHEMATIC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
Gammel Marbjergvej 15
Our VAT number is:
DK 8760 9618
Our direct phone number is:
+45 4678 8244
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Denmark.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard drive or in the memory of computers used to access or visit certain web pages, in order to re-establish the user’s settings on his/her next visit.
Cookies stored on the user’s hard drive cannot read the data on the drive, gain access to personal data or read cookies created by others. Specifically, our website includes cookies used only to identify and recognize registered users and to track the contents of the shopping cart during purchase operations, in order to process users’ purchases correctly.
Cookies are also inserted by Google. The purpose of these cookies are to enable the use of “Google Analytics”, as described in the following section, allowing us to determine general users’ browsing preferences (not those of individual users) in order to modify and update our website to improve it and offer better service.
Google Analytics Cookies
This web page uses Google Analytics, a web site analysis service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company with main offices at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
Google uses this information on our behalf in order to track your use of the website, compiling reports on activity on the website and providing other services related to website activity and Internet use.
Google may transmit this information to third parties when required to do so by law or when said third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data they may have.
When you download a free program from our website, you might be contacted by us from PCSCHEMATIC, or by the PCSCHEMATIC distributor in your country. Apart from this, we will never sell, rent or share individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission.
If you have received an unwanted e-mail sent from PCSCHEMATIC or a PCSCHEMATIC distributor, please forward a copy of the e-mail with your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
If you have any questions about this, please write to us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.