Though PCSCHEMATIC Automation is easy to learn, it is still an advanced electrical CAD software, which requires some professional skills to teach. We therefore feel responsible to support you, as a teacher, so that you easily can deliver competent teaching, which fulfils your own professional standards.
Teaching material: Use the free tutorials & videos
To make it as easy as possible to get started teaching how to use the software, we have created a series of tutorials for teaching purposes:
- “Quick start”: Here the student gets a quick overview over the most important functions in the software.
- “Tutorial – Motor Control”: Here the student is guided through creating the first motor control project in PCSCHEMATIC Automation. The student can also watch it on video on our YouTube channel.
- “Tutorial – PLC”: Here the student learns how to work with PLCs in PCSCHEMATIC Automation. The student can also watch it on video on our YouTube channel.
- “Tutorial – House installation”: Here the student is guided through creating the first house installation project in PCSCHEMATIC Automation. The student can also watch it on video on our YouTube channel.
- “Tutorial – Panelbuilder”: Here the student learns how to use the software for documenting small switchboards and panels according to requirements in EN61439-1 and 3 concerning power dissipation calculation and more.
- You also have full access to all PCSCHEMATIC Automation manuals here.
In our experience teachers also benefit from working through the tutorials, which can all be downloaded here. When there is not sufficient time to include the tutorials in the classroom, the students can also be encouraged to go through the tutorials on their own.
Get educational versions for teachers & students
If you are a teacher at a technical school / university, please write to us here – and we will make sure that you and your students will get the educational version of PCSCHEMATIC Automation at very favourable terms.
This educational version allows creating larger projects than the free PCSCHEMATIC Automation 40.
Your feedback is much appreciated!
We are very interested in your feedback on the quality of this teaching material, so please give us any feedback you might have. It is this dialogue with you and your collegues that enables us to give you the best material possible.