All modules included
Automation has an intuitive workflow, which enables you to start your tasks immediately – well supported by the free educational videos on PCSCHEMATIC’s YouTube channel and a wide range of courses offered.
The program handles reference designations intelligently according to IEC/ISO 81346, and contains symbols for automation, PLC, topology/bus connections, one-line diagrams, pneumatics/hydraulics, and house installation. While you focus on a drawing correctly, the program automatically ensures that everyone updates all lists.
All variants of the program have full functionality and contain all available modules.
With Automation you achieve high efficiency as you only have to do things once in one place:
Once you have made a partial drawing, you can drag it into all subsequent projects and when you have created partial projects or entire projects, they can be dragged in in the same way. This intelligent reuse of data makes you more efficient, while at the same time, you create uniform documentation that follows the company’s or customer’s guidelines.
Automation has a component-based workflow:
- Automation contains an advanced database and an associated online Component Portal
- Electrical and mechanical symbols are attached to all components
- If a component is selected in the portal, all its associated data is automatically obtained
- Component guide for quickly creating your own components with associated symbols and data
Correct documentation offers unimaginable possibilities for the output of lists and graphic plans
- All types of lists are included
- Lists are updated automatically – based on the data linked to the components of the project
- Lists at page, chapter & project level
- Export all lists for use in production – wire numbers, markings, I/O lists, wire cutters, etc.
- The documentation can be used directly in the PanelRouter and the Electrical CAD Mounting Assistant
- Interfaces with relevant third-party programs
When you choose PC | Automation, all the functions are available, regardless of which variant you want. All variants of the program have full functionality and contain all available modules.
PC | Automation variants
All functions mentioned below are available in all variants of Automation. They are available in Automation Advanced, Smart, Flex and in the free Automation 40. You don’t need to purchase the expensive variants of the software to get all functionality you need and you can always upscale to a bigger variant
|Automation Smart 40||Limited to 40 diagram/mechanical (except BOM, Lists etc) pages. Unlimited number of symbols||Buy|
|Automation Smart 20||Limited to 20 diagram/mechanical (except BOM, Lists etc) pages. Unlimited number of symbols||Buy|
|Automation Flex 350||Limited to 350 electrical symbols but unlimited number of pages||Buy|
|Automation Flex 150||Limited to 150 electrical symbols but unlimited number of pages||Buy|
|Automation Demo||Limited to to 25 electrical symbols and 10 diagram/mechanical pages||FREE download|
PC | Automation feature list
- Overview and navigation
- Reference designations, templates, subdrawings, project generation …
- Databases, components and symbols
- Drawing functions in the electrical CAD software
- Drawing headers, lists and import/export
- PLC features in the electrical CAD software
- House installation
- Revision control, passwords, text translator, OLE objects and applications
- For Netversions only