Get started right away!
You have pretty much completed everything, even before you begin. In the electrical CAD software PCSCHEMATIC Automation, you merely have to drag partial diagrams and modules into your project. And then the documentation is ready. With electrical circuit diagrams, PLC diagrams and filled-in lists of any kind. But you can also draw the electrical diagrams yourself, if you wish to.
The Automation CAD software is created so that you just focus on the electrical design, and let the software handle the practical details.
You get started right away, strongly supported by all the specially designed functions for automation, electrical installation, hydraulics and pneumatics. This makes it easy for you to apply your professional competences.
With Automation, you achieve an efficiency which commands respect. Because you need only do things once:
- Once you have drawn a partial electrical circuit, you can drag it into each subsequent project
- Once you have set up partial or whole electrical projects, they can also be dragged in
- Thus you can create entire projects by merely dragging in partial drawings etc
This intelligent recycling makes you more efficient. At the same time, the electrical CAD allows you to create a uniform documentation that follows your company’s – or your customer’s – guidelines.
When you choose PC | Automation, all the functions are available, regardless of which variant you want. All variants of the program have full functionality and contain all available modules.
PC | Automation variants
All functions mentioned below are available in all variants of Automation. They are available in Automation Advanced, Smart, Flex and in the free Automation 40. You don’t need to purchase the expensive variants of the software to get all functionality you need and you can always upscale to a bigger variant
|Automation Smart 40||Limited to 40 diagram/mechanical (except BOM, Lists etc) pages. Unlimited number of symbols||Buy|
|Automation Smart 20||Limited to 20 diagram/mechanical (except BOM, Lists etc) pages. Unlimited number of symbols||Buy|
|Automation Flex 350||Limited to 350 electrical symbols but unlimited number of pages||Buy|
|Automation Flex 150||Limited to 150 electrical symbols but unlimited number of pages||Buy|
|Automation Demo||Limited to to 25 electrical symbols and 10 diagram/mechanical pages||FREE download|
PC | Automation feature list
- Overview and navigation
- Reference designations, templates, subdrawings, project generation …
- Databases, components and symbols
- Drawing functions in the electrical CAD software
- Drawing headers, lists and import/export
- PLC features in the electrical CAD software
- House installation
- Revision control, passwords, text translator, OLE objects and applications
- For Netversions only