The webinar “How to make templates for PC|Automation” takes place Tuesday, December 20th, 2022 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM CET.
This webinar will take you around what you need to know about creating your own templates for PCSCHEMATIC Automation.
Start by creating your own drawing headers or title blocks:
- Design the title block, but remember the rules: some data should be there always
- Design it with water marks to make it easy to show page status
Design your own lists headers
- Parts & component lists, connection type lists, graphical plans
Finally, you can create your own page and project templates:
- Ready-to-use diagram pages
- Ready-to-use lists of various kinds
- Project templates with ‘all’ pages
Questions are very welcome.